Troubles with Aela

Chekchie

Hello guys,

I've been adding mods to my Skyrim for quite some times and I could have handed most of the troubles I had, but now I need your help.

I always liked Aela and wanted to bring more flavour to her by downloading the Enhanced Skyrim Followers mod. However, since it happened, Aela looks like this:

http://hpics.li/ae5fa0a

And since then, I've never used a mod modifying specifically Aela in any way. The only stuff that could have affected her is the skin texture mod -which doesnt change anything when disabled- and the mod (LFF) works perfectly with every other female character in the game. I tried to put a face mod on her to see if it could change anything, but nothing happened, same thing when disabling every other face mod on other characters (BeansIona and BeansJordis). The first facemod I've ever used on her was The New Aela.

I searched for specific meshes and textures in my Skyrim DATA but there's nothing -well, nothing with 'Aela' in it-. I uninstalled the ESF mod like it was said in the description on the mod... and she was the same way, just totally naked.

So yeah, I'm really stuck guys..!

I don't know if someone can look at this and say instantly 'Oh, it's a (type of mod)'s mod problem!' and then I could look at the ones I have or if I absolutely have to tell you every mod I have to get which problem it was.

Thanks for helping me.

PS: I used TES5 and it said that everything was OK.

I feel your pain bro, i have moded skyrim to the point were it looks perfect. But Aela just seems to get glitchier and glitchier everytime. It use to be the invisible seam on her neck now its the same problem your having but with no face paint to boot. Have you figure it out since your last post?