Can someone help me here? I've asked everywhere else.

SlenderCreeperWolf

I'm sorry for posting about this again but I have run out of places to ask for help. I recently switched to Nemesis from FNIS.

You see I had Arrows and Bolts tweaks installed with AGO and with the bonus speed from ABT and the Perk from the Ordinator Archery tree I had a pretty fast draw and fire speed. However the second I switched to Nemesis and installed CGO the draw and fire speed is vanilla. After messing around I found out the cause, something in AGO and CGO messes it up. The second I disable the two mods the draw and fire speed becomes fast again.

Can somebody please help me out here, the game is absolutely unplayable to me because I'm so used to the faster speed and I'm so used to playing with AGO. How do I fix this? AGO is a must for me, but I don't really care about CGO, I actually regret installing it now because I switched to Nemesis because of it and now I have this entire mess.

I just wanna fix this so I can go back to playing Skyrim again.

Here are 2 clips of when I disable and enabled AGO and CGO so you can see what I mean.

Please, I'm begging for help here.

I know it doesn't seem like a huge difference but it is really noticable in game.

Is ABT below AGO in the load order? It would need to be if both are trying to control arrow speed. You could open the ABT esp with SSEEedit and see exactly what values it changes so worst comes to worst just copy those values over to the AGO esp. Do you use Wyre Bash to make a Bashed Patch? If so Wyre Bash has in the "tweak settings" tab when you go to create the bash patch a setting that lets you adjust the arrow speed value if the fast arrows are what you mostly are after.