Doom of Arefu?

superpowermindo

First of all i would like to say all of you hello. :) I m new in this forum.Anyways here is my problem

I was roaming and i decided to go to arefu to check out ian or other people.I went there and all of them was dead :confused: .THEY WERE DEAD :(.

But ian was alive because he never gets out of his house :D.Everybody was dead except ian. How can that happen??

The only way I can see this happening is if you have a mod which is conflicting somehow.

Try playing it without your mods and then just enable them one by one until you find the culprit.

Good luck.

Or maybe it was one of the hundreds of bugs that plague Fallout 3.

The only way I can see this happening is if you have a mod which is conflicting somehow.

Try playing it without your mods and then just enable them one by one until you find the culprit.

Good luck.

Or maybe it was one of the hundreds of bugs that plague Fallout 3.

If that were so, we would have heard about it before now.

There is a quest that involves the Ian West, his sister, and the Family. I believe that if you don't do the quest then the family kills everyone in Arefu. If you complete the quest then the family leaves Arefu alone.

Obviously if you kill the family then you don't have to worry about them bothering Arefu anymore.

If you are playing as an evil character then there is nothing to worry about. You really don't miss out on anything other than a perk that makes blood packs heal 20 hp.

There is a quest that involves the Ian West, his sister, and the Family. I believe that if you don't do the quest then the family kills everyone in Arefu. If you complete the quest then the family leaves Arefu alone.

Obviously if you kill the family then you don't have to worry about them bothering Arefu anymore.

If you are playing as an evil character then there is nothing to worry about. You really don't miss out on anything other than a perk that makes blood packs heal 20 hp.

I highly doubt it. I've gone there at various stages and the quest has always been ready. It would make little sense to include quests in a game that can't be initiated if we don't manage to stumble across them in time.

I say again, it is likely mods.

Archived