padmaus

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the lore-friendly/inmersive fanatics

yeah... thats me...

|∩´・ー・`∩|

The belly button isn't necessarily wrong. Every species have navel strings when they are fetuses, it's just that in most species the scar that it leaves is healed after birth.

yep, i did a google search on that since i wasnt sure, but though i think maybe a baby argonian would be ok with a belly button, an adult looks strange with one. in fact, im going to erase the belly button shadow from the male argonian texture and plan to have it in the optional files section. ^_^

EDIT: i just looked at it, and male argonians dont even have belly buttons, so its no problem. strange though, that they would give the females navels and not the males... and breasts, on top of that... >_> Beth probably thought lizard women couldnt be sexy without em. oh, were going to prove that isnt the case.

Edited by padmaus

That's perfect! Now we just need to make the Kahjit flat-chested too.

"Why?", you might wonder, "They are mammals with mammary glands just like humans. Why wouldn't they have breasts?"

I'll tell you why. You don't need breasts to produce milk. Bigger breasts doesn't mean producing more milk. Breasts consists mostly of fat anyway.

There's an evolutionary theory that says our ancestors were... "ass-guys", to use modern slang for men who are into big butts. When our ancestors started to walk upright the ass was less prominent in sexual interations. Sexual interactions were more commonly carried out in the front rather than the back (doggy-style) and therefore the shape of the front played a greater role than before. If you think about it, breasts resemble butts, especially when you think of clevage. So naturally bigger breasts became a favourable evolutionary trait that has carried on and resulted in todays human females having breasts, unlike animals that still walk on all four. The theory basically says that breasts are Butts 2.0.

Sure, the Kahjit walk upright, but they are still cats. It is well known that primates are "ass-guys", but I've never heard of anything like that about felines.

Edited by KaptenN

lol i dont mind khajits with a little boobage... i almost always set my characters weight to 0 anyway. but hey, the mesh is in production, and hopefully well get at least the vanilla armors (and clothes) converted to flat versions for argonians, so feel free to make a khajit-altering mod with the resources! hell, ill use it too. :smile:

Edited by padmaus

Actually, it doesn't seem that difficult to stick in a flat mesh for the female argonians.

The problem is, the CK seems to have the Khajiit and Argonian meshes linked together. If one was changed, the other might be changed as well. A new skin would need to be created, effectively separating khajiit from argonians before the work could even begin... Ugh.

it might be doable, it really might.

I could attempt it, but first I'd need a workable mesh. I'll keep poking around.

I don't think it would be realistic to remove breasts from khajiit... Granted, cats don't have noticeable breasts, but it's a mostly human mammal with feline traits added on. Reptiles that look mostly human are one thing, but mammals that look mostly human are another.

Ftr, I didn't check to see if they shared armor meshes. I just checked the body meshes.