[LE] How can I edit Sleep Menu?

I'm planning to make a mod that changes how the sleep process works in Skyrim. To do so I want to edit the Sleep Menu that pops up when you click on any bed/bedroll asking how many hours do you want to sleep, but unfortunately I couldn't find the way to find it in the Creation Kit. It doesn't seem to work as a Message Box and there's no script in the bed/bedroll furniture objects, so I hope you could help me get access in that Sleep Menu and how to edit it as well.

Like IsharaMeradin said, it should be a SWF file

Two weeks ago I tried to alter a SWF file, but without success.

Some specific SWF Editing softwares require you to pay some money. A small number of them allow you a free trial with limited functionalities.

...That's not even the problem!

The problem is: SWF files were developed to work with Adobe Flash technology...which is very obsolete at the present day. And, of course, you need Flash in order to view SFW files! In the internet, there's an old version of Flash that should work in 2021. In my case, it didn't.

Even if that version will work on your pc, I'm warning you: your computer will become vulnerable against malware. Make sure to use a virtual machine instead.

That's what I know about SWF files, which isn't that much.
You should contact competent modders like the one who created SkyUI. I'm sure they will share with you a deeper knowledge. And - since these modders are the experts - maybe editing SWF files is easier than I think!

I'm planning to make a mod that changes how the sleep process works in Skyrim. To do so I want to edit the Sleep Menu that pops up when you click on any bed/bedroll asking how many hours do you want to sleep, but unfortunately I couldn't find the way to find it in the Creation Kit. It doesn't seem to work as a Message Box and there's no script in the bed/bedroll furniture objects, so I hope you could help me get access in that Sleep Menu and how to edit it as well.

1) Adobe Flash ( its Paid program... or just pirate it... idc )

2) Papyrus

You need FLA and AS Files

FLA is Flash Work file, thats where You can edit animation and elements on Aniamtion

AS is ActionScript file, thats where is Animation behavior

You can communicate with SWF file by Papyrus with UI Functions

That looks like this:

UI.InvokeBool(HUD_MENU, WidgetRoot + ".setVisible", true )

To make Your UI element visible on Screen

or for example:

UI.InvokeInt( HUD_MENU, WidgetRoot + ".setSomeValue", SomeValue )

To change some value...

But lets start with that...

You need Adobe Flash...

You need FLA and AS Files...

get them first...

Edited by Kevek53215

After looking around a bit and re-reading what you were asking for ... There are many mods that do this in many different ways. The one I use lets you sleep as long as you like ... even for months.

But, they all let you pick how long you wish to sleep when you click on the bed roll. Just pick one ...

Edited by NexusComa2