One deployment method only appears?

Clairvoyance977

I have recently gotten into modding a few months ago and have been using Vortex for a while. Vortex recommends me use Hardlink deployment for Skyrim and Fallout NV. I had the option to do so a few days ago but now it doesn't appear. I only have one option now and it just says "Move Deployment". For more context, I have the newest version of Vortex and both the download and mod staging folders are in the D: drive where both fallout and Skyrim are. They are in separate folders but that didn't help. I know both hard link and the move deployment are different but I'm not sure if it will greatly effect the way my mods work or if I should go against the recommendation. For solutions I have tried to move the staging folders and download to new ones somewhere in the D drive and I have reinstalled Vortex and New Vegas to see if I could get it to work with one game. Not sure if it's because of the new update or something I did? Not sure if it's even a big deal but I'm not sure. I can't seem to find anyone else with my problem so any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.