Performance Mods List

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the mods are already implemented in to UUFO3.

Also, other mods are kinda of outdated. What do I mean by that? Like Clean GOTY, Weather Mods, etc. They already patch some stuff in this mods. Anyway look carefully and see what is worth of you attention.

Nice post.

Hey guys, I'm running an HP pavilion with AMD A8 quad core 2000Mhz with AMD radeon R5 graphics and 8GB of Ram, and am trying to play Fallout 3 GOTY edition, I can play it, but as I am progressing through the game performance is getting worse and worse.... I was going to install a MOD, but a overwhelmed by the options on page 1.... the unofficial patch also looks really good, but not sure what I should choose. I just want the game to work so I can play, really.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

The game requires a CPU at 2.4Ghz, you have 1.95. Of course you will have a slow down.

Unless you have made the game large address aware, you can only access 2GB of RAM.

Did you make the .ini edit to have the game use 2 cores of you CPU?

The game requires a CPU at 2.4Ghz, you have 1.95. Of course you will have a slow down.

Unless you have made the game large address aware, you can only access 2GB of RAM.

Did you make the .ini edit to have the game use 2 cores of you CPU?

I haven't installed anything yet as I'm not sure which mods to install. :/

I don't mind drops in graphics etc, just want to play the game really. Used to play it on my desktop, but it's in desktop heaven now. :(

Be warned that some of these mods (esp ones) may delete world objects which can lead to MORE crashing if another mod makes use of that object or it's reference is tied to something else like a script.

Be warned that some of these mods (esp ones) may delete world objects which can lead to MORE crashing if another mod makes use of that object or it's reference is tied to something else like a script.

yeah, that's what I was reading in comments people had left. people speaking about missing floors and objects for example. :/

Hence me coming here to ask for some of the simplest ways I can simply and safely enhance performance so I can play.

Anyone got any advice for me???