Endless wood chopping duration?

GunnerofLife

I found a similar mod, but it only extended the time duration. I want a mod where you can cut wood endlessly / without automatically stopping, to the point where I can go take a long nap and wake up to find my character still chopping wood.

Thanks in advance.

Hi! The mod I've almost finished contains a chopping block that will loop the animation forever, unless you stop it.

Do you have the Creation Kit?

You just have to open the creation kit, go to furniture and search for the chopping block. Duplicate it (right click and duplicate). Select the duplicate, right click and edit. There you will find the properties of the chopping block...you can modify them as you want..you may loop the animation forever or you may change some other things.

It is very simple to do..

PS: if you don't have the CK or if you don't understand well how to proceed, just tell me..

Edited by DavideMitra

I don't have it, sorry. Is there any way you can send the file to me when you complete it?

Yes...I will create it for you. But..how may I send it to you? Do I have to upload the file on nexus? Or is it possible to send it to you from the forum?

Oh..another thing...

If you want, I may edit the original chopping block (this way, all the original chopping blocks will have unlimited looping).

Or do you want a duplicate of the original block I will place somewhere?

Edited by DavideMitra

I think your best bet is to upload it on Nexus and then send me the link here. I'm sure I'm not the only one one who wants this mod.

I don't understand you're second question. I just want unlimited looping.

There are two options:

1) I can modify the original chopping blocks: If I do that, all the vanilla chopping blocks will have unlimited looping.

2) OR I can create a copy of the vanilla chopping blocks: If I do that, the vanilla chopping blocks will remain the same as before. But I will create another version of the chopping blocks that will loop forever.

If you will choose this option, you will have to tell me where do I have to place my version of the chopping block (for example..."I want one chopping block in Riverwood, near the trader""

Just tell me if you understood...