bad gateway

toxikshot

Better than getting arrested by the guards at a 403 Forbidden gate.

But, really, 502 Bad Gateway and 403 Forbidden are occuring for everybody due to the sheer volume of traffic, or so I'm told. It has to do with Nexus, not Skyrim, too. The solution to getting past the gates is to keep trying, just refresh the page until it works (does NOT work if you're trying to run a search--Go back and click submit again instead)

Edited by Strokend

Better than getting arrested by the guards at a 403 Forbidden gate.

But, really, 502 Bad Gateway and 403 Forbidden are occuring for everybody due to the sheer volume of traffic, or so I'm told. It has to do with Nexus, not Skyrim, too. The solution to getting past the gates is to keep trying, just refresh the page until it works (does NOT work if you're trying to run a search--Go back and click submit again instead)

hmmm okay but they can amount the bandwidth to eliminate that problem higher bandwidth higher volume of traffic if i am not mistaking

It might not only be the Bandwidth that's the issue.

It could be the sheer amount of queries submitted to the database (Im guessing SQL) and/or the size of the said DB.

With that said, today has been the worst so far.

It might not only be the Bandwidth that's the issue.

It could be the sheer amount of queries submitted to the database (Im guessing SQL) and/or the size of the said DB.

With that said, today has been the worst so far.

yea man i been having tooo much bad gateway