AFT-Seranaholic Problem

RS13

Hi, I'm using the recently popular Seranaholic mod and Amazing Follower Tweaks. I have Serana set to turn into a Vampire Lord whenever I do. Whenever she does only her cape is visible. She's missing everything else: no head, body, arms or legs. I think the problem has to do with the fact that Seranaholic gives Serana a non-vanilla body (either CBBE or UNP; it happens with either) but I don't know how to fix it. Here's what I've tried:

I'm totally stumped. I've tried:

1.) Moving the Serana.esp (from Seranaholic. As an aside--I really hate that name.) around in my LO

2.) Retexturing the Vampire Lord

3.) Copying the texture and mesh files for the Vampire into the texture and mesh folders added by Seranaholic.

Nothing helped. They had some odd affects though:

2.) Certain retextures removed one of the few visible parts of Vampire Lord Serana: her wings.

3.) I wanted to make sure that it was only Serana that was having this problem, so I made Lydia a VL. When I moved the meshes or textures into the respective Seranaholic folders, Lydia suddenly had no pants on when she transformed. But when I moved both in, there was no problem with Lydia.

I'd really--really!--like some help on this. Thanks.

Found it! In case anyone's having the same problem as me, here's the fix:

Find Serana in the actor tab (i'd sort by "users." She's at 106 and just off the first page).
Double click on her name and the actor window will open.
On the 'Traits' tab you'll see a drop-down selection under 'Skin'
Change it to NONE.

This leaves her with a mismatched head and body, but the mismatch isn't very severe. IMO, it's absolutely worth it if you're using AFT.

Propers to H0bbs over on the Skyrim nexus who gave me the heads-up on this.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...