Novac Public Library (wip) update

greggorypeccary

Here is where it is at now.

I could release it tomorrow night.

It is that done now.

But........after discussing a few matters with my friend and fellow conspirator miidian13, I have decided to hold off for a week to add some subtle nuances that can only serve to enhance the player's experience.

I think the end result is worth it.

I want it to be the best it can be.

Thank you

G.

Noooo! Ah well I can wait :P Oh yeah, I finally got the hang of scripting conversations on my mod now, after about 3 hours of struggling with it. I've got some (hopefully) humourous dialogue.

Yep, it's all my fault. :dance:

Not at all, although I did get inspired to do more because of our conversation.

Noooo! Ah well I can wait :tongue: Oh yeah, I finally got the hang of scripting conversations on my mod now, after about 3 hours of struggling with it. I've got some (hopefully) humourous dialogue

It'll be worth it.

Dialog, I spent many hours trying to get it to have some kind of natural flow. The choices can get very complicated, I know what you mean!

Not at all, although I did get inspired to do more because of our conversation.

Noooo! Ah well I can wait :tongue: Oh yeah, I finally got the hang of scripting conversations on my mod now, after about 3 hours of struggling with it. I've got some (hopefully) humourous dialogue

It'll be worth it.

Dialog, I spent many hours trying to get it to have some kind of natural flow. The choices can get very complicated, I know what you mean!

I'm glad. :laugh:​ Inspiration, so long as it doesn't involve human skin, mutterings about lotion, and hoses is always a beautiful thing. :tongue:

You horrible person you. :tongue:

I know, right? Wicked, I be. :tongue: