Winterhold: College of the Dead

AlduinWorldEater

I recently started watching the anime "High School of the Dead", and it made me realise something - I miss zombie apocalypse mods! Skyrim's "zombie" system doesn't work the same as the previous games, and in my opinion, the "zombies" are just too...complete. Too meaty, so to speak.

I was wondering if someone out there could make an actual zombie apocalypse mod. Doesn't have to be in Winterhold, as the thread title says, I figured that was just good and catchy. Could be any town, could be all of Skyrim, etc., etc. I just wanna kill me some zombies!

Of course, there's always the concepts of spreading the zombie-virus, barricading, supplies, survivors...but that's all stuff that I leave to the modder that decides to take this project up.

And, of course, if there's already such a mod out there that I haven't been able to find yet, please direct me to it!

EDIT: I just found "28 Days and a Bit 5" on the Nexus...seems to be more-or-less what I'm looking for, going to try it out, I'm just not sure about the "Left 4 Dead"-style mutated zombies...not really what I consider a *proper* zombie apocalypse.

Edited by AlduinWorldEater

Not a bump, just an update - I did indeed give "28 Days and a Bit" a try, and it seems incompatible with Open Cities Skyrim...I had to take the magic rock to the empty, hollowed-out interior version of Whiterun to start it, and after that, even though I'd chosen a "Patient Zero" scenario...there were easily thirty zombies waiting for me. They killed me, turned me, followed me back through the magic rock...not how I'd wanted to go about it.