Anime Style Clothing

Riven1978

SkyGirls ain't got nothin' on Moetan. (Google Image Search link) ....so totally over-the-top it's past the stratosphere and headed straight to the moon.

The loli-ish stuff should be shunted over to CotW for a more... receptive audience though. :whistling: We wouldn't want to get this thread shut down here after all. :sweat: ('sides, a "loli" wearing an outfit based on a Type 3 body is just kinda.. odd, though not as freaky as one with a default body mesh! Reminds me of that scene in the Excel Saga hentai episode! Argh. :blink: ...on the other hand, wearing an armor based on BABE A-Cup is kinda cool.)

Know what'd be great for my new character though? A few Lina Inverse outfits.

The most perverted loli anime. Kodomo no Jikan (I only know this by reputation)

If you want to see the pictures you just have copy and paste. And these are water down samples, you been warned :whistling:

Blog about this kodomo no jikan unrestrained pedo fantasies

I never saw the anime only know about its reputation and saw few samples. *Goes to start skin himself*

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^The pilot suits in FMP are pretty sweet. A mini ARX-8 static would be an awesome house decoration.

Actually, only 1 or 2 of the girls in Strike Witches are actual loli, with more of the Witches leaning towards late teens. And yeah, Kodomo no Jikan was rather....surprising on content.

The Enclave would be no match for the Dendrobium Orchis.

Is a retex of Liberty Prime to Titan's colors possible?

Is a retex of Liberty Prime to Titan's colors possible?

you would just have to find the .DDS file and then pull it up in some sort of program like Photoshop and change the colors, real simple if the plugin to read .DDS files works for you... too bad I can't get my photoshop CS4 to read .DDS files no matter what I do...

Titan' color is dark blue right? 3 years I don't see UC gundam, so I can't remember correctly :D.

2 shades of dark blue, some yellow, and a little bit of red. It all comes together to makes a color scheme that screams "badass". Example: http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/0083/rgm-79q.htm

@OHWceta: Well, here's a snippet from the Fallout Wiki page on him, under the Trivia section.

Liberty Prime was thought to be a possible reference to Optimus Prime, of Transformers fame, as their voices sound remarkably similar, and Optimus Prime's most common motto is "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings", similar to Liberty's patriotic battle cries of pro-Democracy. However, according to an interview in 1UP Emil Pagliarulo denied any intentional relation between Liberty Prime and Optimus Prime; it's a completely made up name, created long before the 2007 movie made Optimus Prime a 'famous' name again. Pagliarulo admitted he could have made the reference subconsciously, as he sometimes is known to do.