Anime Style Clothing

Riven1978

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is a retex of Liberty Prime to Titan's colors possible?

you would just have to find the .DDS file and then pull it up in some sort of program like Photoshop and change the colors, real simple if the plugin to read .DDS files works for you... too bad I can't get my photoshop CS4 to read .DDS files no matter what I do...

What's your Graphics Card? Nvidia's plugin works fine with PS CS4.

ATI Radeon HD 4800

I tried the plugin you mentioned, and no luck...

I guess it's only supposed to work with Nvidia cards.

Try the DDS Converter 2 for oblivion, I used this before I found the Nvidia plugin.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8698

Has anyone started working on a Bleach mod or is it just gonna remain a fantasy for the anime fans

A Bleach style mod would just work better in Oblivon. :sweat:

Although admittedly some of the music would be pretty nice to have in game, but I don't really want to do all the grunt work to convert my Bleach mp3s to the various settings needed to work in a radio mod.

Also my first character, given the right clothes, would be a deadringer for Hiyori-chan. (Polar opposite personality though ;))

This thread existed this long and nobody made mention of the hottest bounty hunter of all time... Iria...

FOR SHAME!!!!!!!!!

seriously... just shut up

Wow... what's with the hostility? God forbid someone make a comment in an anime style clothing thread about... *gasp* anime style clothing. Jesus...

So seriously, no I won't shut up. Why don't you take a step back from this thread instead? I mean, at least I'm staying on topic instead of flaming for no apparent reason.

This thread existed this long and nobody made mention of the hottest bounty hunter of all time... Iria...

FOR SHAME!!!!!!!!!

seriously... just shut up

Wow... what's with the hostility? God forbid someone make a comment in an anime style clothing thread about... *gasp* anime style clothing. Jesus...

So seriously, no I won't shut up. Why don't you take a step back from this thread instead? I mean, at least I'm staying on topic instead of flaming for no apparent reason.

nobody needs people comeing on here and acting like there is something wrong with us because we didn't happen to mention their favorite anime character... :rolleyes:

FOR SHAME!!!!!!!!! to you my friend, FOR SHAME!!!!!!!!! to you

if people were going to list every single obscure anime character in existance, 10,000 pages wouldn't even fit it, so as long as you are going to act like there is something wrong with the fact that we didn't happen to mention your particular character, then you might as well just shut up and leave us alone

if you would have just come on here and said, "hey guys, this would be a cool outfit" I would have never said a thing

Well, I was joking, but of course, like so many, I forgot that sarcasm doesn't translate well in a text based medium.

So how bout we just call it good? No harm, no foul.

I was never upset in the first place, just telling you that no one wants to hear it :wink: I don't have to be mad to want someone to shut up :P

the simple fact is, way too many people come on here and actually seriously post stuff like that, that the humor in it is kindof lost, people who for some reason think that since you can mod this game that every popular and sometime obscure character or outfit or weapon from any type of media existing should be available for them to use in Fallout... and they are shocked and amazed that the hard working modders on this site havn't made it for them yet. A lot of them are even in the works, but they can't beleive it isn't done yet. "Oblivion has it, why doesn't Fallout" :pinch:

I just find it a bit disrespectful when people come on here and say stuff like "seriously, why havn't you guys made this yet, you know everyone wants it"

Just last night some guy made a comment about how "the unwashed masses on this website that hadn't made a cybernetin limb mod or something of the sort yet"

But I don't get mad a people who say or do stupid stuff, I just tell them that what they said was stupid and that they should shut up or take it somewhere else. People misread my sarcasm all the time, and even more read my constructive criticism as anger toward them as opposed to advice...

but next time, if you want to pull of sacrcasm, try this guy here :P

• 1 month later...

Finaly finished reading.

And i'm shock no one meationed the Dot Hack Series, granted it might not be very popular, but it still anime. :whistling:

:fakenopic:

Sry no pics.