Anime Style Clothing

Riven1978

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little question here, I'm going to try and start doing some clothes and armour modelling, but should I start from an existing armour/clothes model and modify it, or work from the base body?

That would really depend on how good you are with 3Ds Max or Blender or whatever else you use.

For a beginer,building out everything could be a lot harder, but I personally find it much easier to just build the stuff up myself and not work off of pre-existing meshes.

But then again, it would also have a lot to do with what kind of outfit you are makeing and a lot of other variables.

If the outfit covers the entire body, what I personally would do is just take the base body mesh, freeze it, and model the new outfit around it but useing totally new geometry. But that is just my personal way I like to do things.

If the outfit covers the entire body, what I personally would do is just take the base body mesh, freeze it, and model the new outfit around it but useing totally new geometry. But that is just my personal way I like to do things.

That's what I meant when I said using the base body. Cool, I'll try that.

I actually have a few years of experience with 3dsmax, but it's been a while since I did anything.

I am an amine fan, all we really want are hot, tight and semi clothed outfits. power armor to be more mechish.. From the TES forums to here it boils down to same thing... Oh yeah we want Nazi and Jedi to be added lol

My god no one included Bible Black the highest grousing H-anime in history what is the matter with you people :thumbsup: :whistling: :P

No really i would not mind to see more killzone, Jin-roh, panzer korp, mechish armors and power armors. Body types that offer more curves, like DMRA mods and more Nurse outfit that would be winner with me

How's that sniper coming along Tony? That sniper would looks so cool when firing from 1 meter in vats...sticks a bullet right into a raider's face.

I havn't been working on it.

If you want to put it into the game, I can texture it for you no problem, I just don't feel like going through the whole process of putting it in game when I don't plan on using it myself...

I still havn't seen anything about the show other than the reference pictures I dug up.

I have a habbit of building stuff and never doing anything with it.