Anime Style Clothing

Riven1978

well, I was still going to work on it a bit, but I can send you the file now if you want

pm me you email adress and I'll send it to you

do you want a Max file or something else, like an Obj (I've never loaded stuff into Fallout before, so im not sure what you use)

right now, about all I can make in 3ds max is robots and machines and stuff, my organic and cloth modeling isn't that great, but I am working on it

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Zaku II power armor would be killer. The BoS helmet kinda already does look like the Zaku head, with the pipes and tubes. For those who don't know the Zaku II, for shame, but here's a pic:

Clicky

I'd love to have a scaled down Gunbuster as Liberty Prime.

The Tallgeese as a power armor? Holy crap. But I'd want the beam rifle and sword and board too. :D

I'd love to be able to do the modelling and texturing and such, but I probably don't have the patience to learn and don't really have much artistic skill anyway. If I could do all that.. you can bet there'd be either an Iczer battlesuit or a BGC hardsuit up on the nexus.. or both.

The Tallgeese as a power armor? Holy crap. But I'd want the beam rifle and sword and board too. :D

I'd love to be able to do the modelling and texturing and such, but I probably don't have the patience to learn and don't really have much artistic skill anyway. If I could do all that.. you can bet there'd be either an Iczer battlesuit or a BGC hardsuit up on the nexus.. or both.

I am actually working on the beam cannon right now

I need to find a good projectile for it, I will probly use the FatMan animation for it

I am not ready for this thread to die out so here is an idea for some female Power Armor; although it would prolly require a major amount of model and texture time >.

< Still would look f-ing awesome in game :P

http://meronpan.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/wawawa-gift-saber1.jpg

I think I might also try a variation of this, but make it more BOS style, somewhat of a combination between power armor and a scribe robe

I'll probly take the basic armor shape and just add some technological wires and stuff to if

but remember, im still new at this, so I don't know how well all that frilly cloth is going to turn out

also, can you tell me what it is from, so I can get some more reference pictures

I am not ready for this thread to die out so here is an idea for some female Power Armor; although it would prolly require a major amount of model and texture time >.

< Still would look f-ing awesome in game :P

http://meronpan.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/wawawa-gift-saber1.jpg

I think I might also try a variation of this, but make it more BOS style, somewhat of a combination between power armor and a scribe robe

I'll probly take the basic armor shape and just add some technological wires and stuff to if

but remember, im still new at this, so I don't know how well all that frilly cloth is going to turn out

also, can you tell me what it is from, so I can get some more reference pictures

It's from Fate/Stay Night and the character's name is Saber if that helps, what I'd like to see is a Gurren Lagann power armor and helm, since that would be epic as hell.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f194/flamebuster/3608615959_505d74f1a8.jpg

(yes I know the one on the right would be impossible but I'd pay somone if they managed to even get close ><)

(yes I know the one on the right would be impossible but I'd pay somone if they managed to even get close ><)

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, THINK THE UNTHINKABLE, ROW, ROW, FIGHT THE POWAH!

And Tony, I dunno if it's possible to recolor projectiles, but maybe you could use Laser or Liberty Prime Laser for Projectile? I know I don't have the correct firing sound for the Tallgeese, but maybe you could use these: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H44OGNTJ