Anime Style Clothing

Riven1978

I got somethin for ya, you lolicon perv. ;)

Lumiere from Kiddy Grade.

DFC? You bet.

http://webbstuff.net/evilneko/kg_lumiere0000.jpg

Oh, um, yeah, the outfit's nice too.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got somethin for ya, you lolicon perv. ;)

Heh, thanks.

I just can't see someone running around the wasteland wearing that...

I know a lot of these outfits would be a stretch to fit into the Fallout universe, but that is just completly out there

Maybe they have cosplay conventions in the Wasteland... oh wait they do at Canterbury Commons. lol

I know a lot of these outfits would be a stretch to fit into the Fallout universe, but that is just completly out there

Maybe they have cosplay conventions in the Wasteland... oh wait they do at Canterbury Commons. lol

Canterbury Comiket?

Nobody in this thread really cares. :P

We wouldn't ask for it if we didn't want it.

We wouldn't want it if we cared about it "fitting in" with the setting. :yes:

You can't ruin our fun! :P

no1 cares wat u think if u dont like it move on great thing about the world if u dont like something u can move on and find something u like i suggest u do that cuz right now it will be more helpful in this case get out of the thread dont post here dont read here if u dont like the idea's r any of them in general bb ;)

P.S: try keeping ur comments to ur self if u dont like it sometimes its best if u do that :D

no1 cares wat u think if u dont like it move on great thing about the world if u dont like something u can move on and find something u like i suggest u do that cuz right now it will be more helpful in this case get out of the thread dont post here dont read here if u dont like the idea's r any of them in general bb ;)

P.S: try keeping ur comments to ur self if u dont like it sometimes its best if u do that :D

wow... you really take things too seriously...

no1 cares wat u think

obviously you do, since you took the time out of your day to respond to me :wink:

cuz right now it will be more helpful in this case get out of the thread

last time I checked, I am the only person that is actually working on makeing something... so I don't see how me leaving would be helpfull, now you on the other hand, no one would really worry to much if you were gone

but anyways, enough time wasted on insignificant matters

I am still working on the Saber armor, but it is pretty damn hard... I'll have more time to work on it come Tuesday, so I will try and get some screenshots up then

But I don't think I will have time for an entire Zaku 2, but would you be happy with just a helmet to go onto your standard power armor? or even a Zaku 2 helmet ontop of a nude chick with Type 3 Babe body :wink:

If your into that kind of stuff anyways.... :biggrin:

But I don't think I will have time for an entire Zaku 2, but would you be happy with just a helmet to go onto your standard power armor? or even a Zaku 2 helmet ontop of a nude chick with Type 3 Babe body :wink:

If your into that kind of stuff anyways.... :biggrin:

Careful, you'll make Char--er I mean Zeonic Glory--have to wash his pants... ;D