Nexus Mod Manager won't work with Witcher 2

Whenever I try to run the Witcher 2 mod manager, it says that I'm missing C:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 2\bin\userContentManager.exe. The game works perfectly, but I would like to use the mod manager. I would rather not reinstall. Can anyone help me out?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well i fixed it, to thoes who still need to know the file it's looking for is REDKit, a program that allows for mods, you have to be updated to 3.3 before getting it, which gives some needed fixes as well as some new shrines, so if you come up agisnt the no usercontentmanger.exe, you need to be updated with redkit first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Had the same problem, but found an easy fix:

I only had to put the "userContentManager" from the "bin"-folder to the "The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings - Enhanced Edition"-folder and it worked!

Hope it will help you! :blush:

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I cannot believe it's been 4 years since the last post on this subject and there still is not a viable solution. I tried renaming the executable in the bin folder and now the game won't load. The icon just sits there. I cannot find redkit anywhere and, as far as I know, the enhanced version I have bought (on disk) updates itself to patch 3.4.

Can anyone help an inexperienced mod user with this old, old problem?????? PLEASE!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...