NMM plugin installed but not showing in mod tab

CalF12

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

I downloaded the mods via NMM and they have been successfully installed and activated. However, upon checking the 'plugins' tab inside NMM it appears the activated mods don't show up in the mod list (where the load order is located).

Any ideas why this is and how to resolve the issue?

Thank you for your time!

Edited by CalF12

• 9 months later...

@Calf - there is no problem. Plugins tab only shows the esps. Texture mods that don't have esps won't show up and that's normal. They aren't affected by load order in any way.

@Yegrof67 - more details. NMM? Did you activate the mod? Is the esp in your data files?

• 1 year later...

Sorry to revive the old thread but all the threads i have searched have no solution.
I have the EXACT same issue as Yegrof67.
I checked the appdata folder of skyrim and the plugin.text is empty. However if i delete it it wont generate a full one.

News: If i click on "Automatic plugin Sorting" all .esp will show up. However, if i exit NMM and then open it again... Something strange happens...

First, when it is starting up it shows up messages about updating mods, like if i were updating to a newer version. "Do you want to upgrade or install normally?"
Then when NMM finally starts... All the plugins dissapear again.

• 3 months later...

My problem is that I have a few mods installed, either through a previous copy of the game or through Nexus that don't show up anywhere in my game files or on NMM, but still have their effect loaded into the game. I can't for the life of me find where they are so I can delete them and it's getting quite irritating as one of them effects my archery