ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Rolling down-time this coming week on all sites

Dark0ne

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been able to download any mods from the New Vegas Nexus for the past three days, whether I try to download with the mod manager or manually. I have been getting the error "%2FError%2F%3Ferr%3Dfile_exist". I was wondering if anyone new how to fix this, and if not, just wanted to bring this to the moderators' attention. Thank you in advance.

In response to post #8572154. #8574319, #8574549, #8575314 are all replies on the same post.

Sorry Dark0ne if I wasn't clear enough.

I haven't experience a single problem since last Monday when Skyrim Nexus was taken down for a few hours. Since the whole site was down, it wasn't a download problem... So no, I haven't had a problem with download at all, it's working 100% since Monday for me.

What I was trying to say to the other people was what you asked previously, if you have a problem give more details as to help the staff correct them. I provided an example for the sake of it, but my configuration works.

I really don't know why it doesn't work for some people, I just hope you can get enough details from those cases to find a pattern and correct the situation for them.

Hope this clears up everything. Thanks for the hard work.