Rolling down-time this coming week on all sites

Dark0ne

In response to post #8571388.

at a time like this . . . patience. Download, download, download. This site runs only a mostly independent budget, all you complainers should shovel your expertise into one sling and throw it at the operators of this site. Then you'll get it going.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #8572154. #8574319, #8574549 are all replies on the same post.

beggers can't be choosers. Realize we are getting combined years worth of work (mods) for free. We should be kissing the modder's feet because they don't have to share their work with us. We'd literally spend hundreds of dollars for these mods if they were released as DLC. We should be thankful.

In response to post #8572154.

Might want to give your location or something...

I'm in Canada, Win8 pro 64bit, using the NMM and manual download (IE 10 and Firefox 22) on the Skyrim Nexus. Except when the sites were down, I've never had a problem downloading files or accessing the Nexus since they began moving them...

And I'm not the only one in that situation, so the problem is probably related to a certain region or a particular setup on your part.

As Dark0ne said in a more polite way, you have to be more specific about your situation or just don't write about it because all you're doing right now is bury the useful information in the noise.

I was very specific in my first post. I didn't feel the need to relist my issue every time I reposted that the site was not working. If you feel it is helpful to make identical posts over and over, I shall do so (and I am not being sarcastic, I mean that, I just felt it wasted peoples time who were trying to read this thread). I didn't list my location or set up though, and that's a good idea. I am in Northern Nevada, USA. I have Win 7, x64. I tried downloading the files using Chrome, Firefox, IE, Maxthon 3, and Safari, as well as NMM (although I mentioned the NMM part earlier).

If you are a random user and want even more details about my issues, read this thread. I find it's best to read a whole thread.

All that being said, as of right now, I am still unable to download anything from anywhere.

In response to post #8558174. #8558358, #8558864, #8559190, #8561409, #8569236, #8569827, #8577898 are all replies on the same post.

I've just tried to download of few mods using both the NMM and manual downloads, and neither work. It tells me;
"File does not exist: http://fs6.nexusmods.com/Libs/Common/Managers/Downloads?Download&nid=130&fid=1000004850"
Is anyone else getting this error as well?

+ I think they dont need to make down time for database i think its good already i really dont wanna wait so long. And i will be going to an other country this week in 2 weeks. So i dont wanna wait so so long please cancel the database thing. Please i want so many mods but i can't download them for the down time. PLEASE PLEASE! ;( i want some mods ;(