Looking for a good house mod

Matrelith

I enjoy the mods done by WestEmperor:

I think it would have been interesting to have some (major) faction homes. The courier has the Lucky 38, but it seems like that should only be open for the House quest or the Independent NV quest. I think it would have been interesting to have had a vanilla home in the fort/legate camp for those following the legion quest line, and a home in the dam or camp McCarran if following the NCR quest line. It would have helped reinforce those quests and gave a little variety that would mirror the players choice of development.

I enjoy the mods done by WestEmperor:

I think it would have been interesting to have some (major) faction homes. The courier has the Lucky 38, but it seems like that should only be open for the House quest or the Independent NV quest. I think it would have been interesting to have had a vanilla home in the fort/legate camp for those following the legion quest line, and a home in the dam or camp McCarran if following the NCR quest line. It would have helped reinforce those quests and gave a little variety that would mirror the players choice of development.

Now that's an idea! I doubt I'll have the time to work on such an idea though :( WestEmperor does make nice homes. I'm actually making a house similar to his wasteland hideout but bigger and without the auto sorting.

Now that's an idea! I doubt I'll have the time to work on such an idea though :sad: WestEmperor does make nice homes. I'm actually making a house similar to his wasteland hideout but bigger and without the auto sorting.

It's something we're trying to remedy in the VivaNV (independent & NCR NV) mods. I have a NCR one in mind, based on this van buren outline for a secret laboratory in the Hoover dam sub levels. But it might outclass the lucky 38 (reminds me a bit of the sink), and I'd like to keep them roughly equal......different, but equivalent. But if you change your mind or end up with some heaps of free time we can always use help on it. But no worries if you can't swing it, I know setting up a house mod can be a lot of work, balancing realism, wasteland aesthetics, not giving away too much for too little effort etc.