[WIP] Warhammer 40K Imperial Weapons

Dreganius

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of mods by the way, I asked UmmThingy, and he said I could use them in a Warhammer 40,000 mod I was making for C&C Renegade, if anyone's interested you can find us here for now: [link]

^.^

Once I'm done texturing all the weapons, though, I'll post them all in a huge pack for someone to rig.

not sure if the scout sniper is specific to Marine unites, cause long las weapons (which eesentialy what marine snipers rfiles are) are used by many marine forces and also pop up all ove rth eplaces Inuistor and Gaunts ghost series re the 2 key places for them

also don't do tau armour >.<, stupid blue gits, also human would have toruble fitting into t tau armour, mainly becuase tau are built slightly differently.

good work so far mate, one thing i would have to say is i do share some people concerns (although they could certainly be phrased better) about the scale of the weapons, now bolt pistols are in fact scaled between astartes issues and those which high ranking or veteran imperial guard get and space marines in fact even amongst marine it veries between Space marines and initiates. With Bolters i've never worked out if its as clear cut as pistols.

also making sure the lasgun isn't to big is a pretty important to maybe the sixe of the Silence M4 that is floating about as lasgun were never meant to be to big and chunky

Good luck with your work and i am looking forward to more

Those look great so far. I hope you can make a mod that uses all of Ummthingy's weapons with those nice textures (I think that's what they're called, I'm not sure :s). Or maybe you could have LinkesAuge ( http://www.fallout3nexus.com/modules/membe...x.php?id=925246 ) include them in his upcoming F.O.O.K. mod?

Anyway, keep up the good work!

dosen't havta. Could do a patched up version! wastelandish....in fact they have some pic's of exactly that with commander farsight.....you'd have to wikki it though.... But I think it'd be a great additon.

And really the feet and some of the torso and maybe the helmet's would really havta change.