[WIP] Warhammer 40K Imperial Weapons

Dreganius

Any sounds would be great, we can pick them later :thumbsup:

blackguyver, I'm pretty sure the new release of the chainsaw is swung like a sword now, if I'm not mistaken :wink:

Still need the Fx sounds? i got some from the Dawn of war games. If u wan i can zip it up and send them over.

these FX files are probbly not able to put into mod hosting on nexus since they don't allow it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job and keep it going! :thumbsup: I have one suggestion to the Lasgun the clip is kinda "too long" like 2-4cm. Also some areas that should be round are like lidle to straight lined (low poly). If you like skinning you sure could texture the las gun to be matt black, and the bolter to be "light wine red" and the skulls and sigils be pronce. just a punch suggestions really.

ps : If you don't mind doing actual cadians whit real flack armor, not just re-skinned combat armor, just do it if you want.

ps ps : I am not supose to be "Pushy". Dang i missed lot of capitals did i?

Ok, so we got great Space Marine armor and Guard armor, but where is the Sisters of Battle armor?

Yes I agree with SilusCrow on that one. Where is the Sisters of Battle?? Does anyone plan on making SoB armor at all?

And perhaps a black/white hair mod thing for the Sister's hair or something =P

Sisters=witch-hunters? correct me if I'm wrong

It's true. Tabletop hasn't had "Sisters of Battle" for like 2 Editions. Codex: Sisters was replaced by Codex: Witch Hunters

They're still there, they're just the main troop choices for the Witch Hunters now.

And yea, they're basically just female Space Marine Scouts. Their armour is about as tough as Scout gear and they have bolters. So... Yea. Just nuns with guns and SM scout armour.

Sisters=witch-hunters? correct me if I'm wrong

It's true. Tabletop hasn't had "Sisters of Battle" for like 2 Editions. Codex: Sisters was replaced by Codex: Witch Hunters

They're still there, they're just the main troop choices for the Witch Hunters now.

And yea, they're basically just female Space Marine Scouts. Their armour is about as tough as Scout gear and they have bolters. So... Yea. Just nuns with guns and SM scout armour.

Em no, Sisters of Battle wear power armour just like Space Marines (3+ save in 40k TT), except without the strength enhancing systems. Scouts wear Carapace Armour (4+ save in 40k TT)

The Sisters of Battle are not Witch Hunters by default, tradisionally they have been the military branch of the Ecclesiarchy. This because the Ecclesiarchy are not allowed to have MEN at arms.