[WIP] Warhammer 40K Imperial Weapons

Dreganius

Em no, Sisters of Battle wear power armour just like Space Marines (3+ save in 40k TT), except without the strength enhancing systems. Scouts wear Carapace Armour (4+ save in 40k TT)

Really? Jeeze, could've sworn they were 4+ after 3rd Ed. Either way, I still hate them and the "Faith" system they're on is useless most of the time. "Oh no. You might cobble up enough faith to save one unit from an instant wound!"

Yea. I'm not fond of them. I prefer my Space Marines or Imperial Guard over Sisters any later than 3rd Ed (That's right. I find Guardsmen and their 5+ Save and BS 3 more useful. XD)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet 8) All that's missing is a 40k TC of Fallout 3 :ninja:

i havent heard anything from shattered lineage in a while, but im certainly part of a team making a total conversion. you can find some info in the bethesda forums, will probably post some here soon too

and its coming along damn nicely if i do say so

ummthingy, if you still come here, we are still using some of your meshes, but apparently (im not one of the modeller/texturers on the team) the meshes have a fair few holes in them, and difficult uvs

we are all over them ourselves (apparently) but just letting you know in case you werent aware

Noted that there are like, 3 differant Bolters ? there was a big red one, then i think it was sparky that put out a nice black one ? . . then a few folks made differant ones on that model ? seemed alotta folks didn't like how loud they were ? Personally i LOVED the effects firing that bolter, even if the texture on the mag was bugged. It kicks up tons of dirt and debris on impact, and the sound, Yes, a Bolter is loud as Hell ! Outlander was awesome and posted a way to fix the Sparky Bolter with his un-bugged texture, and i've been using that since.

I haven't gone with the bolter pistol or plama weapons yet, because not sure the pistol with have that same awesome effect, and while i agree on them using at least .44 ammo (yes, .75 Cal ammo would be perfect, the one i'm using is 5mm LOL ) pistol could just cut back the Echo-effect, to make it higher-pitiched? Thus, you'd get that loud as hell, but differant sound of the pistol ? Also love that even shooting a super mutant, who yes, can take the hit, but even they stunned/paused by the impact :thanks:

Any idea if these will be brought all together ? Given that you all are doing some really awesome work on these, even if you just post a " LOUD + Exploding " version ? :thanks:

Any sounds would be great, we can pick them later :thumbsup:

blackguyver, I'm pretty sure the new release of the chainsaw is swung like a sword now, if I'm not mistaken :wink:

Still need the Fx sounds? i got some from the Dawn of war games. If u wan i can zip it up and send them over.

these FX files are probbly not able to put into mod hosting on nexus since they don't allow it.

I would love for these to be sent, yes :thumbsup:

Sorry about the massive wait but here's my go at the bolter.

http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/11/10344/Sickle_Boltgun.jpg

And finally, here's what the others have wanted, the textured weapons:

http://www.ren40k.net/Karandras/40k%20Weapons%20Textured.rar

It includes the Boltgun (Sickle), Bolt-Pistol, Hvy Bolter, Lascannon, Lasgun, and Scout Sniper Rifle. The Flamer's UV Map messed up, and as a result I need to re-fit it sometime.

Again, sorry for the wait :sweat:

Oh, lastly, for anyone who likes 40k and wants a new wallpaper, I've made one! (It's a little bit of promo for my Ren40k mod, but using Windows, you'll cover up the bottom bit anyway.)

Here: http://www.ren40k.net/PropagandusImperialis.jpg

ummthingy, if you still come here, we are still using some of your meshes, but apparently (im not one of the modeller/texturers on the team) the meshes have a fair few holes in them, and difficult uvs

I still peak in when I have time. I'm sorry about the models. I model like I'm doing a technical drawing not as a game modder basicaly because that's all I know. I'm glad they are of use to people though. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.