[WIP] Warhammer 40K Imperial Weapons

Dreganius

The Stalker bolt is a silenced bolt, fired from what I thought was a normal bolter... But you could just chuck a big fat silencer on the front instead, no? xD

Oh, I gotcha, ammo type. I new that I just didn't make the connection. BTW does anyone have good pics of the Vindicare Assassin? I wanted to model an Executioner Rifle and Pistol but I can't find any detail pics.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stalker Silenced Shells

Stalker Silenced Shells: Stalker Shells are rounds with low sound signatures, meant for covert fighting. They are often used in conjunction with an M40 Targeter System, an extended barrel, and a stock to create a sniping weapon system. A gas cartridge replaces both the propellant base and main charge for silent firing, but this sacrifices muzzle velocity as a result. A solidified mercury slug replaces the mass-reactive warhead for lethality at sub-sonic projectile speed. These rounds are used when stealth and precision are required.

Stalker Silenced Bolt

Stalker Silenced Bolt

Internal Details

1. Gas Cartridge

2. Solidified Mercury Slug

3. Smooth Diamantine Tip

Something that would look really cool in the game is the Tau photon rifle with the fast firing technology. Pew-Pew-Pew~!

The armor ain't so bad neither. http://fc48.deviantart.com/fs33/f/2008/294/3/5/Val_Kyr_Tau_Fire_Warrior_by_victortky.jpg

as soon as i get my Tau models out of storage I'm going to model up their weapons. I'm not ready to tackle an armor project right yet. I still need to finish the Imperial Heavy weapons backpacks. Those so far are a little more work than I anticipated. Keep in mind I only have the know-how to make models and that's only in CAD, which makes it difficult for the rest of the community to deal with. Its up to any brave soul to take my models and finish them.