Is there any support for Falskaar mod

Nagromm

I found a workaround for this spot. I'm assuming you're in the final temple for the main quest.

Go into the temple. I didn't try to see if this would work after the cut-scene engaged, I did this just before hand. So I'm assuming you're standing near where you will for the cut-scene to start, but still able to move around.

Press [~] on the top left of the keyboard to open the console.
type:

prid 0704377f <then press [Enter]>
moveto player <[Enter]>

prid 0703e2db <then press [Enter]>
moveto player <[Enter]>

prid 07033fca<then press [Enter]>
moveto player <[Enter]>

prid 0703e2dc <then press [Enter]>
moveto player <[Enter]>

You may have to [~] in and out of the console between each pair of commands.

What all this does is move all four necessary actors to the cell where you are. At this point everything worked normally for me and went off without a hitch.

This is actually the only noticeable bug I encountered the whole time. Everything else was really minor, and all easily recognizable as trademark limitations to the Elder Scrolls engine we know and love. It wouldn't be and Elder Scrolls game if it didn't have it's quirks. Thanks again to AJV for a great mod!

The workaround explained by Captainhepp is actually correct with one minor change. everyone has different player IDs within their game. You need to open the console with tilde when you are standing with the 4 characters who are supposed to travel with you to the temple. With the console open you need to click on each of them and copy down their ID which is different from the ones Captainhepp posted. After you figure out their correct prid number, then follow his instructions. If this doesn't make sense I can try and explain it again.

Cheers

I'm stuck at heart of the gods as well..For me i can't even enter the temple. I believe the 4 npc's should help me to open the entrance to the temple, however in my case all the npcs are not there. I've tried waiting in game (4-6 days) but they have not arrived at the quest location. Is there any workaround for this?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
I have a weird problem where after I attack the unvalder fort (its name escapes me) I lose the ability to talk to my followers so but I completed the main quest (which worked fine) but could only talk to one follower (I use UFO) the other still ignore me, so I replayed, this time sending my followers home, everything works fine until I get into the temple, (all four actors are there) the cutscene refuses to start, everyone just stands there and I can move freely, I tried waiting 4-6 hours in front of the temple and inside, I've closed my game, rebooted my PC nothing works and I don't even know if sending my followers home has fixed them! Plz help :( . Edited by legoryan717