Is it normal for the CK to be extermley slow when editing actors?

Good afternoon everybody!

I am currently working on adding some NPCs to my custom worldspace.

Right now I am trying to set up the leveld enemies.

But I noticed that the CK is extremley slow when editing actors.

Especially when trying to edit the "template" that a actor uses.

Is this normal, or do I just have too little RAM or something like that?

(I have "only" 16GBs)

It goes well for editing a few setting, but if I have the actor window open for more then two or three edits (changing something) then it starts to become veeeeery slow ...

I mean, I would understand if the actor had a very high resolution clothing, but I haven't even given the actor any clothing yet ...

(because the actor preview gets updated with every edit you make)

It is definitely slow, and not only that, it's the part that is most likely to crash (always save before opening actor editor). I have 32 GB RAM here, but I don't think that matters.

I highly do not recommend editing face gen data in CK, because your actor will look very different in game engine. I use in-game character editor + FaceRipper to create faces for NPCs, and it works great.

I highly do not recommend editing face gen data in CK, because your actor will look very different in game engine. I use in-game character editor + FaceRipper to create faces for NPCs, and it works great.

I know ...

I am just adding some generic enemies at the moment, trying to get the leveled lists and factions to work.