Starting Amazing Follower Tweaks SE ?

jack63ss

Okay, I give up. I have been using AFT in Skyrim for a long time, and just switched my gameplay to SSE (yeah, I'm only a couple of years behind). However I can not figure how to make AFT-SE work. I see the 2 powers in Magic, I don't think that is what I need. The mod has a number of options, like number of followers, and it is those settings I am looking for. What is the step I need to access them ? Sorry for having to ask such a simple question.

Thanks

Jack

It's been a long time since I first installed aft, but the way it works in game, once installed is pretty simple

there is a new dialogues with follower capable NPCs. at the very bottom of their dialog box, there should be a "follow me, I need your help" entry (or something like that) for an NPC that isn't a follower (again, if they're able to be a follower)

Once they are a follower, there will be new entries for their dialog

I need you to do something

I need you to carry something

if you have a player home, you can invite them to live there

there's dedicated AFT entry that has a list of subtopics for defining various behaviors

Dismiss follower

?etc? (It's been a while since I've actively used my followers)

So that's what I know. I don't think AFT has an MCM, at least not in my game.

SOLVED: Okay, not sure what happened. The mod was installed and enabled, but for some reason was not getting loaded correctly. Got it fixed and now it is okay. Thanks !

I can't recall but it might be one of those that "requires" a new file save before it fully integrates. Glad you got it working

• 2 weeks later...

I personally prefer the newer version, 'immersive amazing follower tweaks.' But above even that, I prefer the newer follower overhaul called 'multiple follower framework'. It's actually an extension of the vanilla follower system and thus the least buggy of them all, in my opinion and experiences so far.