GNN Fountain Statue

pepperman35

I looked, almost all particles in the game are made with super spray. Even the smoke from cigarettes is also super spray. The super spray works in the render with the usual settings in max, but I can't figure out where the spray is directed. The impression that for some reason it is directed to the pivot of the parent mesh. Also, for a fountain, particles must be tied to gravity.

Well, if you crack the code on the particle system feel free to drop some notes into these section for us. My initial attempt with the super spray, which included gravity and a deflector would not show up in CK or game. Â

Well, I didn't do anything special. Made a washbasin with a sink. Animated it by adding a super spray. On one dummy, mesh animations and particle animations are linked. I had spray and super spray displayed in ck 2.0. But only the super spray was displayed as a jet. Regular spray was displayed as frames of planes, similar to water shaders (if no glass is assigned), or, accordingly, frames with transparent material; if you assign bsEffectFx. Although the super spray was displayed, it did not match the settings in max. The direction of the jet was wrong, and no matter how I tried to set it, no matter how I moved the emitter, the jet was always directed at 0.0.0. Also, the jet itself did not match the settings for time, life, speed in max.I'm sure the engine supports all particles and renders them perfectly. I have come across a very nicely made fo4 spray. But we're doing something wrong.