Argonians and Khajiits lose tails no more - suggestions thread

XJDHDR

Hello everyone

This is the thread where you list mods that remove tails from your Argonian or Khajiit character and I will incorporate this mod into my patch mod Beast Characters lose tails no more - Also for players whose characters don't have tails.

This is the list of mods that my latest patch (v1.003) currently fixes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Night-Eye goggles 0.2.6 by mnp

Inventory is a Backpack 0.57 by Kuertee

"Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul (OOO) 1.34 beta 3" by Jorge Oscuro Sotobrastos (OOO 1.34 patch)

"The Silver Dragon Armour 1.0" by The Atronarch

"Capes and Cloaks 1.2" by Someone1074

"JaySuS Capes 2.0" by jaysus

"Aces Warlock Gear 1.3" by Acetonik

"ANB Hunters Coat and Hat 1.0" by aridale

"Apophis Armory of the Silver Dragon 0.9.3" by LHammonds

"Book Belts 1.01" by Kikaimegami

"Dwemer Spectacles 3.0" by KafeiDotour

"Black Luster Weapons and Armour" by Hide0128

"Thieves Tool Belt" by Taylorsd

List of mods suggested but not in latest release:

KD Circlets for OOO (and it's FCOM patch?). Need to fix my CS first.

Mods refused and reason:

Duke Patrick's Basic Hypothermia - The cloak in that mod does not use the tail slot. That is how all cloaks should be designed.

Please don't use this thread to report problems. To report problems, PM me or send an email.

Don't suggest mods that are already listed here. You will only be ignored or worse.

Don't ask for progress on suggested mods. They will eventually be incorporated (unless the mod is abandoned, that is).

• 2 weeks later...

Black Luster Armor... the belts use the tail slot, and they are the best belts in the game. This is a Female only mod, but still I would love it if you could add it to your next update.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Sorry about this late reply Roxdad, I only saw your post now. Being a female-only mod shouldn't be a problem but do you mind posting a link to Black Luster Armour? I tried a quick search for it and the file I found didn't mention any belts.

• 5 months later...

Thank you so much

Not sure if my post went through on the BethSoft forum so just a heads up that KDs circlets which dovetail into OOO still remove my tail :(

but as a result of your mod I have gone off and looked at other modders stuff that will work well with this one !!!

so THANK YOU :thumbsup:

Thank you so much

Not sure if my post went through on the BethSoft forum so just a heads up that KDs circlets which dovetail into OOO still remove my tail :(

<snip>

I'm not sure what you mean concerning the Bethsoft forum since I don't have a topic on that forum related to this mod. Concerning your suggestion, is this the mod you are talking about? If so, I will get support for this mod as soon as possible.

Thank you so much

<snip>

I'm not sure what you mean concerning the Bethsoft forum since I don't have a topic on that forum related to this mod. Concerning your suggestion, is this the mod you are talking about? If so, I will get support for this mod as soon as possible.

Yes indeed that is the one!

and I probably got it mixed with another thread :wallbash: Sorry :confused:

about argonians tails going awry.

BTW I love your basement too!