Tracked mods being wiped

tsff19

I'm sure the site admins are looking into it. Until they know more, they can't comment. They might find a way to restore the data. If it is permanent, I think it's a small price to pay for the MAJOR site upgrades.

Hello!

It's been reported in the bug report section, here:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/tracker/issue-9402-tracking-centre-almost-completely-gone/

Perhaps others ticking "YES" on the issue confirmation will help confirm the existance of the problem.

My guess would be it's related to the recent Cluster move mentioned here:

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/news/991//?

As that was about the time it happened.

I'm just adding mine back in again, seems likely they can't be restored.

Prensa

Edited by prensa

It is really frustrating how none of the admins have responded to this issue. Are they being lazy or are they just ignoring this issue?

A simple "we are looking into it", or even "this issue can't be fixed" would be sufficient.

Gave up on FO3 tired of waiting went thru all 12 pages of downloads, (premium) and reset em.

So I guess now they will restore the database for user settings and wipe it again...

A Yes we will Fix or a No we cannot would have been suffcient.

Some of the mods tracked were removed from old days, prolly why they did it, to remove tracking records from mods no longer here. Still liked to know I had a one time or another DLed them, so I know it is backed up if needed.

It baffles me how a problem like the tracking lists being wiped isn't being talked about by more people? Are we the only ones? It still hasn't been fixed and still no word from the admins.

I'm starting to think we're on our own. Goodbye hundreds of tracked mods.