Red alert 3

Derkins

Please someone tell me how EA coulf afford Solo and the number two terriost in the world for actors?

I do love how they have movie quality cut seenes though I think thats prety cool.

All of the command and conquer titles had those real life cutscenes, with the exception of Renegade and maybe a few others that I never had the opportunity to play. Though the characters change a lot. Tanya looked a lot different in RA2 than RA3, even her hair color changed :P

All of the command and conquer titles had those real life cutscenes, with the exception of Renegade and maybe a few others that I never had the opportunity to play. Though the characters change a lot. Tanya looked a lot different in RA2 than RA3, even her hair color changed :P

Yes, but the cutscenes in RA2 sucked. Quite badly.

Yes, but the cutscenes in RA2 sucked. Quite badly.

"Why Mr. President? Whatever do you mean?"

Actually, they weren't that bad. I found them quite enjoyable. The Red Alerts started becoming more 'jokey' as they progressed (with more crazy units and all that), so I didn't mind the cutscenes cheesiness that much. The intro for the original RA was the most 'serious' looking with Einstein and Hitler though.

I haven't seen Red Alert 3 yet, seeing as the whole DRM issue put me off buying it.

Archived