Experimenting with outfit animations

South8028

figured out the animation of clothes. It is very easy to do. Just like any animation. The texture of the model will polygon plot of texture in Unwrap UVW, as a frame for future dds animation. Accordingly, the size of the texture should be proportional to the number of frames. In this case, Next, in Photoshop, I do 3 animation textures. D, N, S. Next, I assign bsLightingFx (you can also assign bsEffectFX, if needed, for example, Hud animation on a helmet or other glass). Without assigning a material, I assign my textures D, N, S. I animate by moving the UVs.textures D, N, S 1024, with 4 frames 512. I export the model,as PE Weapon, converting to Elrich. Next, in Outfit Studio, I export nif as standard, then export the body, sliders. I copy bones and weights. I will correct it if necessary. I define the sliders. I keep it. Build in BS with tri morphs.Next, in nifscop I open ready-made nif clothes. I find the controller flag BSLightingShaderPropertyFloatController. I change the Clamp value to Cycle. You can also get any effect by changing the Frequency, Phase, Start and Stop Time parameters, choosing Clamp or Reverse.Now you can save and paste into the game in ck. In general, it turned out to be an elementary process.

Edited by South8028

You are certainly mastering the various forms of animation.ÃÃÂ Nice work, and thanks for sharing the "how to" details.

In general, look what I found, dear pepperman35. By itself, a single animation of any type (it does not matter, this animation with bones, with texture, with a mesh) does not need a manager, and does not need anything at all except materials, and collisions if collisions are necessary (not in the case of clothes) ... Basic animation from max is almost immediately ready for use in the game. Each animation has controllers. They can be easily expanded into nifscop in "block List" and "block Details". For example NiTransformController, or the one that I described earlier. All controllers have a flag. This flag has a total of 3 "cycle, revers, clamp" states. By switching to cycle, we can loop any animation in real time and it will play in the game.You can run any static art meshes in the same way. Animations that just need to run continuously, that don't need sequences. This is ideal for the same fountains, or clocks, fans, animated panels, lighting fixtures, and, as you can see, for animation of clothes.

https://youtu.be/fdVILA9QUyA

Edited by South8028

• 2 weeks later...

You are certainly mastering the various forms of animation.ÃÃÂ Nice work, and thanks for sharing the "how to" details.

In general, look what I found, dear pepperman35. By itself, a single animation of any type (it does not matter, this animation with bones, with texture, with a mesh) does not need a manager, and does not need anything at all except materials, and collisions if collisions are necessary (not in the case of clothes) ... Basic animation from max is almost immediately ready for use in the game. Each animation has controllers. They can be easily expanded into nifscop in "block List" and "block Details". For example NiTransformController, or the one that I described earlier. All controllers have a flag. This flag has a total of 3 "cycle, revers, clamp" states. By switching to cycle, we can loop any animation in real time and it will play in the game.You can run any static art meshes in the same way. Animations that just need to run continuously, that don't need sequences. This is ideal for the same fountains, or clocks, fans, animated panels, lighting fixtures, and, as you can see, for animation of clothes.

https://youtu.be/fdVILA9QUyA

Do you have any plans on creating a small video tutorial on the how to? This is really awesome! And i think I understood the process from what you explained, but i'm not 100% sure. I definetly need to give it a go, but if you plan to do either a video on the how to do or a writen tuttorail with step by step explanation and screenshot then I'll definetly wait for that as it woul increase the chances of success.

mmm ... I don't speak English. I don't know how clear the google translate is. Probably bad, because the auto-translation from English to Russian is bad. From the reaction of the opponents reading me, I guess that they do not understand half. )) Therefore, I do not write any guides. I can only locally answer questions, or outline step-by-step actions for some of your specific tasks.

Edited by South8028

mmm ... I don't speak English. I don't know how clear the google translate is. Probably bad, because the auto-translation from English to Russian is bad. From the reaction of the opponents reading me, I guess that they do not understand half. )) Therefore, I do not write any guides. I can only locally answer questions, or outline step-by-step actions for some of your specific tasks.

Ohh I know what you mean about the language barier, English is not my main language either. What do you think aboute overview videos? for ex Like this one:

It kind of shows step by step what needs to be done without having to say anything.

Also, if you want I can help to try and translate from russian to english and write any guides you would like.

Ohh I know what you mean about the language barier, English is not my main language either. What do you think aboute overview videos? for ex Like this one:Â https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVvcqqfzvIk&t=1352s

It kind of shows step by step what needs to be done without having to say anything.Â

Â

Also, if you want I can help to try and translate from russian to english and write any guides you would like.Â

Everything I know can be contained in a hundred words. There are people on this forum who know hundreds of times more than me. If they didnât make tons of animated crafts for fo4, itâs only because they donât have access to 3d max 2013. What can I teach someone? If you do not understand something, then ask. I will try to explain to you a specific example of animation, if I know myself. But I have nothing to write textbooks and shoot training videos about. I don't even want to post any mods. Because I have a lot of experiments, and not a single finished work. I myself am learning modeling and animation for ce for about 5 months now. What could I have learned in 5 months?