Searching a spacific phrase ont he main sites?

tnu

I can't se3em to find a way to do this example if I were on New Vegas Nexus and wanted ot search the phrase "Dead Money" (no quotes) I only seem to be able to return results with "dead" and "money" somewhere in the description but not nessecarily in that order. SOrry if this is a stupid qustion I feel like an idiot for asking.

The site search engine ain't the best, and has it's limitations. The trick is, use google. :D

do something like "Dead Money" site=www.nexusmods.com/fallout3 (including the quotes....) And you should get more of the results you are looking for.

Edited by HeyYou

The site search engine ain't the best, and has it's limitations. The trick is, use google. :D

do something like "Dead Money" site=www.nexusmods.com/fallout3 (including the quotes....) And you should get more of the results you are looking for.

Thanks it'd be nice if they'd update the site search for osmethign like this so resutls could be sorted using the Nexus' options to sort by date, endorsements, downlaods etc.

I have found that site-specific search engines leave quite a bit to be desired..... :D

Have you tried searching for "Dead Money" (with the quotes) here?

Ooops. Nevermind. Tried it, no results..... Of course, it is only looking in file name..... Doesn't seem to be an 'advanced' search feature on the mods side.