Neverwinter Nights

.:Imrahil:.

:shifty: Forgive me if you consider me an uncultured pig, but I must ask: What's so great about BG or Diablo? I tried the demo for Diablo but didn't see anything new. When I say new I mean compared to games today, not compared to back then; I hate when people do that. And from what I've heard, there's nothing that BG has that some RPGs today have.

*desires enlightenment*

You uncultured pig, you!

Diablo is fun because the multiplayer is so addicting:

"Just one more level.....one more level....okay, just get this weapon.....just one more level........"

Thats what happens when you play Diablo.

Baldur's Gate II: Quite possible the greatest game ever. A great storyline, 300 hours of gameplay, great gameplay, an involving and imersive storyline and world, great sound quality, great characters.... It uses the D&D Edition 2 ruleset. That's something you won't find in any game today. Plus, the freedom it allows you while still retaining a great atmosphere is incredible. Sure, Morrowind allows you to go anywhere, but after so long, it gets boring. BGII doesn't.

Plus, the hand-drawn graphics of both games are beautiful.

I must say that NWN was one of the games I've looked forward to the most. And probably also the game which have disappointed me the most. The reason I didn't like it was mainly because of the 3d-graphics (yeah, I know, I've never been able to move on from BG2) and because of the battle orientated gameplay. But that is just me, and actually I would recommend you try it, if you like what you hear.

pharzon..

Archived