Removing synth Shaun from the endings

Rodocastiza

Honestly I don't have any idea if this is technically possible without breaking the game, but I'd like to ask a kind soul to this:

I hate the fact of having to deal with synth Shaun in the endings which don't involve the institute. For me is the final big finger from Father to you, you have lost your spouse, your child and and your monster son finally reprograms a synth kid to be your son endlessly. I know in BoS you can leave the kid there, in Railroad you can send the kid with some agents and avoid see him anymore. In the Minutemen ending you have to save if if you don't want to be hated.

It makes sense of course. But I don't want to deal with him. Let be him the failed pet project of father.

Could some make this?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Narankiwi

Halfway through your hibernation you are woken up and see your spouse killed in front of you. Your only child is kidnapped while you watch, then you go back into hibernation. When you do wake up, the official start of the game, your only thought is to find your son. That is literally the storyline for this game. Every other storyline in the game is secondary. If you casualty remove Shawn from the game, you are now officially playing "Fallout, What should I do now?" Preston's actions at the end are as you said, based on what you do with the synth kid. Technically someone could turn Shawn into a zucchini, but then Preston would be pissed because you're wasting food. I don't see a solution unless you never go to the institute. I'm not trying to make fun of you or your idea, I just don't see anyway to reach your objective without rewriting the entire game. Someone may have an idea that you can use, but I'm pretty sure the synth has to stay.

Not really. Because I'm not asking to remove the kid synth in the game. Just in the end. Although I'd like it. I will edit the post for clarifying.

I mean, the main storyline can be perfectly there, because it's just the fact that Father "fixed" the Shaun synth programmation before you have the chance to destroy the Institute. You don't care about the kid the moment you learn he is a project in development. Let's leave the kid with malfunctions.

Edited by Narankiwi

How does Preston feel about synths in general?? Considering that blowing up the institute is going to kill a whole bunch of 'em, and humans too, if you don't sound the evacuation alarm.. Why is one more synth that much of an issue? Is it because he is a 'kid'??? HHmmmm..... I could see just changing prestons reaction to leaving him there when the nuke goes off....... Would that work?