MODDERS NEEDED!

Spartan0536

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a good texture artist, if still needed

ABSOLUTELY! I NEED TEXTURE ARTISTS BADLY! Welcome to the mod, be sure to read the master thread (link on page 5) so that you know what to expect as far as texture and mod ideas go, like everyone else please feel free t ask questions and make suggestions, i have added a few weapons due to popular suggestions and it had made the mod better for it. Once again welcome to the team.

Sorry bout the double post, but here's the vid. Taken off of my cell, so meh on the quality.

Nice "R-16" i have seen them sell like Hot Buttery Pancakes at a Jenny Craig convention because of the "Gun Scare", Thanks for the Video that should definitely help him out a lot as well as some of our other modelers, you can be rest assured that when the mod releases for Public Alpha and Beta that your help to the animation will be returned to you in a VERY Realistic Weapon Animation, if anyone else has realistic replica weapons (airsoft or model) or Actual Weapons be sure to include videos as they will greatly help out my mod team, and ensure the most realism possible for your fallout enjoyment. Also if you have any weapon firing & reloading videos that include any of our listed firearms please post them as well, it will help me and my other sound editors make the most realistic sounds possible, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Once again another weekly update & check.

Have added to the list of modern weapons in the following categories: Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, & Sidearms.

Have been reviewing more mods to add to this mod (lots of great works out there).

how is the developemtn coming along, feel free to send me PM's wit hdetails or post them here in the thread, I am compiling a list of mod supporters and modders directly involved so that contacting each other will be easier.

im done uvmapping the sr-25 and im starting to texture it now, (i just noticed someone else put one up in the files section and beat me to it though :blush: ) and once im done id be happy to take a shot at one of the sidearms. ill put up a screenshot of the progress soon.

• 3 weeks later...
ok so how is everything going with the weapon models and sounds everyone? I now have the complete list of sidearms compiled and I will be posting them either today or tomorrow, (im a little under the weather today), I have also been very busy with my PC repair business and my college finals and projects coming up. SO whats the word?

From my post on the other thread about this topic:

Sounds very interesting, I might be able to help.

I am a scripter, however I'm a novice at best, the most complex thing I have made is a gun with two different settings (Stun and Kill), I maybe able to help out with this if you want my help, but like I said, I'm a novice.