Holdable Light Sources

Zorkaz

Guest deleted34304850

the only other one i know is Pipboy Flashlight, but your character doesn't "carry" it like an object, the light source just moves around your character.

I haven't seen anything like that for Fallout (any version). Heck the only games that I can think of are the Tomb Raider series, and I think all of those had some version of a torch. If by chance you find something or even make your own mod, I'd give it a try.

It's probably easy to do, but only as a outfit. Probably, it is better to fix it somewhere on the body, because in the hand it will just hang out amusingly. To animate, for a character to wear it like a Canterville Ghost, you must make this lantern as a weapon. There are many mods where the flashlight is attached to a helmet (tactical fast helmet) or at connection points weapons (modern firearms). There is some kind of mod (based on the movie Aliens) with a whole high beam headlamp on the shoulder. There, the beam is three times longer than in the turret with a searchlight, but because of this it often flies out.