Cluster move complete, a few bugs to fix

Dark0ne

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I downloaded the 0.45.5 version of nexus mod manager today. When I run it, and select Skyrim, I get a message saying I cannot reach the servers. I try logging in with the same user and pass I am logged into the site with to post this comment. I continue to get "Cannot reach the Nexus login server." I can get into my mods list by going on offline mode, but I have yet to discover what problems that will cause down the road.

Yes, I did a restart, and yes I am running the program as admin as was suggested by some other forum posts in the past.

I wish I could say it was going smooth, hit and miss would be the best I can give it; constant issues frankly have gotten annoying over the last week. Everything from pages not loading, or changing when you have to refresh them; to multiple file does not exist. As of today, I have started getting the message of id's not matching, try to follow the link to report it; get told I have no authorization. This is normally one of my favorite sites, right now it's a major pain; sometimes cleaning the cash helps, but I shouldn't have to do that multiple times a day...

I have been continuously getting the "File Does Not Exist" error when attempting to download files. i chose different mods and different servers, so i assume this is affecting all mods here. Fix, anyone?

Same for me, but in my case, I only get that messege from the NEW VEGAS Nexus, and it's been days now.

Also I've tried many times in diferent days to purchase a premium membership for the Nexusu Network because I really admire and use what you guys done here, but every time I get an error messege...

I know its not my credit, I know its not my credit card either because I buy from Xbox live, Windows 8 store, Steam, etc... with no problem.