Popularity Mod

evonflux

Is there a mod where being a dragonborn makes you a celebrity? Its just that, saving the world doesnt affect my gameplay after defeating alduin.. People dont recognize me as I deserve to be.. :confused:

I'm going to assume you've never played Morrowind or Oblivion...most folks that I know got sick of the fame thing in those two.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod where being a dragonborn makes you a celebrity? Its just that, saving the world doesnt affect my gameplay after defeating alduin.. People dont recognize me as I deserve to be.. :confused:

I'm going to assume you've never played Morrowind or Oblivion...most folks that I know got sick of the fame thing in those two.

I did played those games, morrowind and oblivion, at least in oblivion as the leader of the fighters guild, i did get an income or something like that.. In skyrim, guards and people will always talk you like trash even if you are the dragonborn who just saved the world, or the harbinger of companions. It sucks. One more thing, being a Legate who just helped stopping the rebellion? A Sword for a reward? I rather be a bounty hunter with the BOUNTY GOLD mod to become rich.