Moonshine still

pepperman35

Question: Anyone ever use the DLC04WorkshopBoozeStill01 in their creations? I was thinking about using it but thought I'd see if there were any lesson learned. I know it is designed to be a raider's resource but I suspect one could overcome that via modding.

Monnshining would be cannon. I have thought about sticking a cabin out in the woods, complete with a moonshine still, add a moonshiner NPC to interact with (maybe an NPC moonshine vendor), a small corn field and the like. I know there is a moonshiner in the game but he is dead on arrival so to speak.

Anyways, just a thought running around inside my head at the moment.

Or a poisoning quest. You can go there on fridays to chase after the mother of the fog.

... randomly explodes or randomly produces poison* like a proper hillbilly deliverance still.

(*) the NukaShine blackout effect in 76 can be amusing.

Actually, if DrPepper doesnt make it I may have to do this for my next run (SKKShine from the SKK food and beverage corporation).

Or a poisoning quest. You can go there on fridays to chase after the mother of the fog.

Â

Â

... randomly explodes or randomly produces poison* like a proper hillbilly deliverance still.

Â

(*) the NukaShine blackout effect in 76 can be amusing.

Â

Actually, if DrPepper doesnt make it I may have to do this for my next run (SKKShine from the SKK food and beverage corporation).

If you want to create a quest with funny hallucinations and funny music, I will be happy to help. Chasing demons in delirium tremens - this is very much lacking in the game. I am ready to help with models and animation if you are going to make such an attraction.

Not ignoring you guys but I am still trying to formulate what I want to do exactly, if anything. At the moment I am editing one of the cabin nifs, which the thought being giving the moonshiner a place to bed down. I have temporarily placed it into the world and added an outhouse. Next, I need to figure out an out building to put the still in with shelving to hold the bottles of shine. Of course, there needs to be a table with some Mason jars for effect..

Im hacking the base game chemistry station NIFs to create a workshop constructable still that can produce blackout/teleport shine or explode for my RPG comedy amusement.

The hardest part is getting the NIF import/export tools to work with blender. Else I'll rip the DLC04 booze still assets and keep it private.

Im hacking the base game chemistry station NIFs to create a workshop constructable still that can produce blackout/teleport shine or explode for my RPG comedy amusement.Â

Â

The hardest part is getting the NIF import/export tools to work with blender. Else I'll rip the DLC04 booze still assets and keep it private.

Just give yourself 13 max. Blender will never see even 10% of the official plugin tools even under the most wonderful circumstances. Even max for all 6 years has not received a single fully working custom tool. I do not understand why people torture themselves in the name of the profits of companies that have gone mad with greed.