Moonshine still

pepperman35

Â

Sorry but I haven't gotten to making light yet.ÃÂ It is on my list of things to do in the future, specifically a rotating light for the lighthouse.ÃÂ Maybe PM Chuck to see if he has any suggestions?

I managed to figure it out myself. It's just that Chuck wrote an important point about Addon240 at the very end of the tutorial. The BSX flag had to include Bit4 and Bit3. Chuck also probably dislikes Max, prefers nifskop. Most of the things described about ray animation can be done right away in max. Much more convenient than nifskop.

https://youtu.be/ejaeQbOWEDY

Now I need to make sound annotations, more complex animations and make a powerful, long-range spotlight.

Â

Â

Â

Â

Now it's my turn to request a tutorial. I've never explored any of the Bethesda tools in Max, and have no idea how to do any of the things I do in Nifskope with 3ds Max. Can you give me a few pointers? It's not that I don't like using Max, it's just that I never learned what I could do with Bethesda specific applications other that applying materials and exporting animations. In fact, I enjoy working with 3DS Max quite a bit, and prefer the interface to that of Nifskope a lot more.

Good night Chuck (I have a night). In fact, almost all of the controller functions that are responsible for pulsing, changing the color of the beam, and practically anything (everything that is marked in red in the material during animation) can be replaced with animation directly in bsEffectFx in max. For example. I only use uv ray animation for ripple, before that I also used rgb animation. For blinking, I made an alpha texture of 2 frames (any number of frames). I just switched them frame by frame with uv offset, recording animation, or block copying with shift. The same with color, in general with any bsEffectFx properties. Any properties and transformations are immediately recorded and there is no need to use any additional controllers in the nifskop.

Im hacking the base game chemistry station NIFs to create a workshop constructable still that can produce blackout/teleport shine or explode for my RPG comedy amusement.

The hardest part is getting the NIF import/export tools to work with blender. Else I'll rip the DLC04 booze still assets and keep it private.

SKK50, how you coming along with your still? I did consider one random effect from drinking the shine could be that you could wake up some time later, naked and in a bed that might not be your own. For shits and giggles you could wake up next to a dead body.. Blurred vision, slurred speech, staggering while walking could also be realistic effects; however, I am unsure if any these could be realized.