Updates for Skyrim?

myke1982

If you have a legal version of Skyrim, go to Steam and register it, that will allow you to get updates. If you bought it second hand then you are out of luck, it is only legal for the original purchaser.

Ah, I see. I had borrowed it from my friend, so I guess they've already registered it. Ah well, thanks for the reply anyways.

You should buy it from Steam.
Steam is the only legal way to update the game.

It currently costs 39.99€ for the Ultimate Edition, which includes all three DLCs (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn).

You should buy it from Steam.

Steam is the only legal way to update the game.

It currently costs 39.99€ for the Ultimate Edition, which includes all three DLCs (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn).

I would, but current finances don't allow me that luxury at the moment. Also, can you look into getting my kick from the chat removed?

You should now be able to access the chat again.

Please refrain from asking about Skyrim support in the chat until you have bought the game - it may be mistaken as piracy, which we do not support.

I hope you do buy Skyrim once your financial situation allows it, as it is a mighty good game, and the modding capabilities makes it one of the currently most re-playable games there is.

You should now be able to access the chat again.

Please refrain from asking about Skyrim support in the chat until you have bought the game - it may be mistaken as piracy, which we do not support.

I hope you do buy Skyrim once your financial situation allows it, as it is a mighty good game, and the modding capabilities makes it one of the currently most re-playable games there is.

Will do, thanks :).