Mod Request-More Pre war money in lootables

AL0STG4M3R

For the sake of immersion i find that finding mostly caps in lootables is not realistic in most circumstances so what

I want is more pre war money to be found in most lootable containers that makes sense like in most or all buildings with being less likely to be found in or near settlements and raider spots due to being "lived" in/at with the exemption of nuka world.Maybe less caps in said containers with more being around raiders and settlers?

If this has been done please let me know as i have not seen a mod that does this.If not however can someone make this please.

I know there was a mod that prevented pipe weapons from showing up in safes, and such.... (as I do believe they came about because 'manufactured' weapons were scarce....) I don't know if it also does pre-war money in containers as well. Might be worth looking at. Or even suggesting to the author.

Found the mod (link added), also discovered that pipe weapons ARE pre-war...... as the prices for manufactured weapons was prohibitively expensive. (look at the cover prices of the magazines, some of 'em are 50 bucks.....)