how many people are still playing morrowind?

JazzBlack

I still try to play Morrowind from time to time, but I have a problem with my game saves that always puts me off it. (I've posted about it in the tech thread and hope someone can help.) It's a beautiful game, revolutionary for the era in which it was created, and I still love it. To be honest, I never actually completed the entire game, but I will one day!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I am truly thrilled that people are still here! I came here looking for a good mod list and found an active community. Im a Morrowind fanatic (as I think it thrashes the poo out of Oblivion, graphic or not) and I think this is great! Anywho, can someone give me a list of all the best mods? Thanks

Blas.

Wow, I am truly thrilled that people are still here! I came here looking for a good mod list and found an active community. Im a Morrowind fanatic (as I think it thrashes the poo out of Oblivion, graphic or not) and I think this is great! Anywho, can someone give me a list of all the best mods? Thanks

Blas.

Simply Google "Morrowind Mods" and you'll find a lot, including websites with lists and links and lists of links!

Morrowind is still popular believe it or not - you can always tell a game is great when people play it regardless of how old it is. I haven't played it since I got my new computer, and I've been playing Oblivion a lot too, but maybe once I've decided to move all my old Morrowind files over to the new comp, I'll start playing it once again. Until then, I'll watch on :unsure:

Oh I miss Morrowind so much :(

My disk vanished some how, I had the game of the year edition so I still have Tribunal and Bloodmoon.

Theres many a day where I urn to pop Morrowind back into the drive and play a true rpg

Morrowind, 100% epic.

I know the feeling, and one day when you least expect it you will find it. Or someone else cleaning your house will decide it is time to clean those nasty grills from the floor vent coming up from the furnace and see something shiny staring back at them and Voila'. Dusty, but still works after all these years.

I am about to pop in my CD, and play some Morrowind here in a few minutes. I just have a few questions before I start playing :biggrin:

First, is there a mod that takes care of the loading screen on Morrowind? After playing Oblivion, I'm probably going to be slightly annoyed with the loading screens. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Second, I remember once that I had finished almost all the quests, main quests were finished, but when I fought and killed Vivec, it said something about killing him will undermine something err... I don't remember. But I'm guessing Vivec is off-limits? I just wanted to kill him because he betrayed the Nerevarine years ago. Am I getting the history messed up? Haha!

:thanks: in advance!