ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Black-Jack 2

philosopher101

-Aside from the players and minor details this campaign is a clone of the others, same people same places, diffrent hero and diffrent story-

-I also believe i prmised this one to XanAlderon so unless he declines please don't post. I have also set up rules which can be seen in the stinkign barfly tavern or here The ususal of no GODing, (thats cachty i'm keeping it)

I am the be all and end all. What i say goes,

No specific abilities and weapons, unless it was found in a hidden cave, anyone can get one with enough cash.

NO and i mean absolutley no "§&/$"§$%, lets try to keep it clean.

Please run everything be me first before we begin,

It was one of those dark and stormy nights, the kind that make people wonder what they have been doing with their lives, and the kind that give poets epiphanies at 2:00 am. It was on this particular night that more bad news had reached, the new captian of the Guard. Maximus Testosteronius, had been awake all night partly from the ale and wine, but mostly from the case he couldn't figure out. Because someone had been murder last night, killed by a knife wound, which could come from anyone, and the only discription was that of a man. Well as a state official you can't have people going around and question every male in the city, just doesn't make sense.

He knew it wasn't the Gray fox, just wasn't the man's style, nor was that mask seen by any witness. Nor was it the dark brotherhood, no sign of black hoods, and beside the brotherhood use special weapons, and like to make their presence known.

No all anyone knew was that one poor old guy was dead and nobody had any clue what was happening. To make matter worse the fall festival was approaching and he couldn't let a murderer be on the streets when foreigners from across Cyrodil where coming to see the capital. No that couldn't happen but what to do.

Maximus lay awake waiting for an answer, hopign that it would come soon, but answer never just come. But tonight wasn't like any night tonight a lone mind was searching for the answer and it just do happend that he found his. Sitting up straighet at his desk he knew what must be done. "Freelance" he said to himself, i need someone who can get in behind the truth and go beyond tha law. Its time for a little help. And with that comforting thought he went to his bed and laid down, in the morning he'll put up a notice for adventuerer assistance to the legion. Someone ought to sign up right away. His dreams were pleasant that night.

________________________________________________________________________________

Maximus had seen at least 15 people today lookign for the "freelance legionaire" job. But nobody was what he was looking for. Pressing his hands against his eyes he thought that it was about time to close the office, and he promised himseld that the nect person to come in would get the job. And as fate would have it the door opened.........

Ra'vziir sat outside the office scoping the place out, he hoped his new employer would, 1. feed him 2. be nice to him and 3. Not be like the rest of the corrupt guards Ra'vziir had met.

"keep dreaming" he thought to himself, pulled his hood down lower and walked in.

As Ra'vziir entered the room Maximus looked up.

"Who ... what", he siad stipidly trying to spot the visitor under the hood.

"Wait a second i know you. YOUR that new recruit. That's right isn't it. you got a week in jail and like half a year for me. Well this is great, i was worried i didn't have enoughggod men. But now... well anyway i have ordersw that need your specific talents. I need you to get in down deep, find contacts and other crooks. Cause as you probably know we got a killer out there and we got the fair."

"The bottom line is that we need to catch this guy before harvests end. And so i'm givign you a covert position amongst the Legion." Singing a doccument he then gives it the Ra'vziir.

"Its freelancers public safety order, a With that you can arrest and fine any criminal and will let the other guards know your under my orders. Anyway im only askign you to do that which you do best, so please for the benifit of the law, go steal some stuff. You can start with my lunch."

Waving towards the talbe opposite the desk, he then finished, "well whenever your ready get going but report back tommorow!"

"you want me to steal stuff!?, Ra'vziir is glad to be working for you sir...so, what does I have to do? just steal stuff and hope to find the sneaky man in the whole city?"

Ra'vziir walks over to the window "Ra'vziir has family in this city....family that can help to find this man, should Ra'vziir start there? your other plan, it does sound like a lot of work, I don't like work"

Ra'vziir turns and looks at Maximus.

"Well what your to do is to go out and steal some stuff, but nobody buys stolen goods nobody that is being on the legal side. So to seal any illict wares you will have to find a fence. These fences deal with lots of criminal probably even the man were lookign for. At least start by gettign involved in teh underworld, that's your previous job, now it's your official job. If any person asks you about you and the guards tell them the truth that you were sentanced here and I am giving you a second chance."

Maximus gives Ra'vziir an encouraging look, "work is work my boy, nobody ever wants to do it"

And with those final words he returned to shuffling and reading his papers.

"I know lots of them fences one of them, hes a bad man deals with all kinds of scum, even Ra'vziir would think twice before dealing with this guy, Ra'vziir fears for his life when dealing with him....Ra'vziir will give you names but will not talk to this man"

"I will get to work stealing things though, Ra'vziir likes stealing things"

OT: Do I get a partner or something for this quest?, it seems like awfully lonely work

OT - i have found oyur partner and he should be joinign you shortly, in the game he shall act as your Parole Officer for some Good cop, Bad cop action! if you have any question or concearns let me know ASAP

(back to game) Maximus suddenly looked up at Ra'vziir and then quickly spoke, oh wait i almost forgot, because your still under watch from the legion so i have assinged you a guard to keep watch on you so you don't run off. He shoudl be outside waiting for you, now please get down to the sewers and find some dirt!

With a genial smile and a mock salute Maximus returns to his desk.

Name: Isaac Trollbane

Race: Breton

Class: Battlemage

Weapons: Staff of Force, Imperial Shield, and sword. Each enchanted with Force Magicka.

Isaac Trollbane was the best on the Imperial platoon, he had mastered all magic from the mage's guild, and had even had a chance to train with the Blades! Why was he sitting behind a desk, waiting for the grass to grow, when there were things going on! Things.. he thought, that HE couldn't see... Those acursed walls kept him locked in.. He couldn't go outside of the world, by order of his captain, Maximus.

He couldn't force the doors and gates open, no, force magicka took lots of effort, and with it so hot in the summer right now, he'd probably pass out... No, he would wait here, because he had a feeling, a feeling that someone would come.. something was coming..

Archived