Seperating Mods for Different Characters

JimCass98

Hello. So, I'm the type of person who can play a Skyrim(or Elder Scrolls for that matter) character for a long time. However, eventually I do like to take a break and try out something new. Today my Redguard Knight/Crusader Sword and Shield Vampire Hunter, Harbinger, and Werewolf hit Level 50. Usually, when I get bored of my characters I max them to level 80, do the Ebony Warrior quest, the MQ and finish off a few other quests. However, I really enjoy my Redguard and I would like to continue playing him, but I think I need a few days off from him. I was thinking of starting an Orc Gladiator/Barbarian, and I think I have him planned out for the most part. The problem with this is that, like I said, when I'm bored of a character I usually force level them and "retire" them(bad habit, I know). But this Redguard is different,and I'd like to just take a break from him for a short while, and not completely retire him. The problem with this is that I want to use different mods for each character. For example, I need to disable a few mods when starting a new char, so that things don't get severely messed up. Some mods need to be activated at a certain point. Now although the Mod Manager makes this quite easy, it would be a pain that when I switch characters I have to spend like 15 minutes just resorting the load order and activating the mods, making sure every little thing is in place.

Now, I would do this IF I had not come across a mod here on the Nexus(this was a few months back) that allowed you to pick which mods to use for certain characters. I never thought I would need it, and here I am regretting my decision. Does anyone know what the name of that mod is? I've tried searching it on Google and on the Nexus but I came up empty handed. This makes things A LOT easier. Hopefully, I can find it again.

Thanks in advance.

Use Mod Organizer. It allows you to switch between profiles that have different mods.

Thank you Good sir. This makes things much easier. Cheers.