Lonesome road before Sierra Madre?

Rymdapa

As far as I can tell certain parts of the DLC's are leading up to meeting a guy that appears in Lonesome Road, I only know from what I've watched in the trailer of it. In Old World Blues I discovered recordings of that guy and I wanna know if there's anything like that in Sierra Madre that references Lonesome Road (don't spoil to me what that is) because right now Sierra Madre crashes on me when I enter the radio room and I can't play it. I have all the DLC's but would like to play them in order instead of finding references to the story after I've completed Lonesome Road. This wouldn't be a problem of course if anyone knew how to fix Sierra Madre from crashing on me

Which radio room in Dead Money?

It's clear the Devs meant Lonesome Road to be the climax. One of the characters in Dead Money mentions meeting Ulysses, but not anything that would make it odd to skip or play Dead Money after Lonesome Road.

It's clear the Devs meant Lonesome Road to be the climax. One of the characters in Dead Money mentions meeting Ulysses, but not anything that would make it odd to skip or play Dead Money after Lonesome Road.

The radio room in the bunker where the player passes out while hearing the sierra madre broadcast

The radio room in the bunker where the player passes out while hearing the sierra madre broadcast

Crashes are usually mod conflicts. First thing I would do is check the load order with something like Fallout Mod Manager and make sure Dead Money is up at the top of the list. After that, try one of the community bug patches.

DM leaves a lot of foreshadowing for Lonesome Road, so much so that skipping it is criminal (it's also the best damn DLC in the entire franchise). Honest Hearts has some bits referring to LR and there are some foreshadowing bits in Old World Blues (some locations, some dialogue with NPCs, markings on the buildings, etc).