A mod that basically adds a monster that constantly stalks you.

Oblivarator

So, since Halloween is near I was thinking of a mod idea where once activated, it spawns a new scary monster of some kind at a random spot in the world that stalks you where ever you go. When it spawns, it already knows where you are and starts slowly making it's way towards you to kill you. It's movement would be fast but slow enough that it gives a sense of dread and fear. Maybe it could mimic the movie "It Follows", which is similar to what this mod would be. It will not stop following you until either it gets killed or you get killed. It would go into any building you can enter and to other world spaces like Nuka World. I was thinking maybe this could be something that only you can see and is invisible to everything else, preventing it from getting killed by something else, if this is possible. This would also cause it to ignore settlement defenses and companions would ignore it too, allowing it to easily get into your fortified base without you even knowing. The creature shouldn't be easy to kill so it should have high health and maybe high damage too since it wouldn't be running.

If there are any mods out there that are like this, feel free to share with me. If not, thoughts or ideas are welcome too.

It would be more interesting to focus on mysticism. The intent to kill is not interesting. Everyone around you wants to kill you, and it doesn't scare you. It's commonplace. But if you are pursued by something formless, like darkness, like changeable shadows rushing in the night ... This something does not attack and does not seek to threaten you. It just follows you and leaves vague signs that lead you along the quest to the solution. People most is not an obvious threat, but the unknown. Edited by South8028